What Are Some Good Hid Lights?

im fixing to order, do i need the hid harness, the error code elimiator, the adapter cables and mounting brackets????? for high and low beams and im wanting to go with the 12k what do yall think abou that?

well the only extra thing you might need is the bracket. from what i know you dont need any of that other stuff.

Any advice on some good headlight lenses to use with HID bulbs that will sharpen the light beam pattern?

my beam pattern is all over the place, bought my HID kit from wickedowesix and I paid way more then what you guys are getting em for, Im pretty dissappointed that I paid so much. He doesnt sell em anymore and now Im probally gonna need a new set cause mine have beern having problems.

Also what is the differnce between the 35 watt and 55 watt sets?

Whats the diifernce betweeen the 600?k and 8000k?

I want the brightest whitest ones I can find, Blue bulbs cause fatigue

Any advice on some good headlight lenses to use with HID bulbs that will sharpen the light beam pattern?

my beam pattern is all over the place, bought my HID kit from wickedowesix and I paid way more then what you guys are getting em for, Im pretty dissappointed that I paid so much. He doesnt sell em anymore and now Im probally gonna need a new set cause mine have beern having problems.

Also what is the differnce between the 35 watt and 55 watt sets?

Whats the diifernce betweeen the 600?k and 8000k?

I want the brightest whitest ones I can find, Blue bulbs cause fatigue

The beam pattern could be from the way your lights are aimed possibly?

55 W is 30-40% brighter than 35W, but you don't really need taht extra oomph.

8000k has slightly more blue tint than 6000k. You'd be better off with either a 4300K or 6000K based on what you want with the whiteness.

• 1 month later...