I Need Help Please

canton

my speakers just stopped working on my truck stereo works fine problem is i can only hear my bass on the after market sub the other thing is that power doesn't' shut off when opening the door what should i do i have an after market stereo also but seems to work fine its just the stock speakers that don't work any advice????? is there any fuse that controls speakers or that automatic shut off???????

It could be the interface adapter, only real way to test it for speaker output is to replace it though.

You can test it for the acc out to your headunit, if it sending a constant output instead of switched, then there is defiantly a problem with it.

Edited by paulguy (see edit history)

i have no idea what that means

Sorry man, but then I'm not sure how to help you, If you don't have any knowledge of car audio.

There is an interface adapter behind the headunit to interface audio to the bose system.

It needs to be tested, you just need a seven mill socket and a test light.

An option is to take your truck to your local audio shop and have them diagnose your problem.

Sorry man, but then I'm not sure how to help you, If you don't have any knowledge of car audio.

There is an interface adapter behind the headunit to interface audio to the bose system.

It needs to be tested, you just need a seven mill socket and a test light.

An option is to take your truck to your local audio shop and have them diagnose your problem.

i took it and all they tols me was that they had to check every single wire on my truck and that it was 45 bucks an hr. plus whatever they need to fix im just gna keep researching

I have the PAC adapter behind my Alpine head unit (that I had a shop install), I had them run a Ai-Net wire from the back of the head unit to behind my glovebox for if I were to put Satellite radio in my truck down the road. Well, I finally put it in and I have a issue like your, I think? When I start the truck the radio is on, like normal, but no sound? after a min or two the sound comes on? I did remove the stock XM controller from behind the glovebox to make room for the aftermarket satellite radio "boxes". I'm gonna shoot a email to PAC and see what they say. Did you mess with any other wires in your truck?

I have the PAC adapter behind my Alpine head unit (that I had a shop install), I had them run a Ai-Net wire from the back of the head unit to behind my glovebox for if I were to put Satellite radio in my truck down the road. Well, I finally put it in and I have a issue like your, I think? When I start the truck the radio is on, like normal, but no sound? after a min or two the sound comes on? I did remove the stock XM controller from behind the glovebox to make room for the aftermarket satellite radio "boxes". I'm gonna shoot a email to PAC and see what they say. Did you mess with any other wires in your truck?

my sub's wires touched and since then it did it but i get no sound at all from original bose speakers only on my sub thats after market

To test speakers just take one out and hook the two wires to the back of a regular old boom box and see if it plays. Or try the battery test I think its called where you put the wires on each end of a battery and it should make a sound.