Chips And Intakes

JArias76

Intakes are pretty much all the same, and all net around the same gains...I personally like volant but that's just me. As for chips, I like tostitos tortilla chips...

:yellow_loser: a "chip" does not belong in a vehicle, they do nothing but screw up the tuning and net little to no gains over a factory tuned PCM. Get ahold of one of the vendors here that do custom PCM tunes, ie. Wheatley, blackbear or zippy. They can handle all your tuning needs and you will be much happier with the results :cheers:

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

Intakes are pretty much all the same, and all net around the same gains...I personally like volant but that's just me. As for chips, I like tostitos tortilla chips...

:yellow_loser: a "chip" does not belong in a vehicle, they do nothing but screw up the tuning and net little to no gains over a factory tuned PCM. Get ahold of one of the vendors here that do custom PCM tunes, ie. Wheatley, blackbear or zippy. They can handle all your tuning needs and you will be much happier with the results :cheers:

Thanks I've been reading on the volant ones and I like that one but I can't get it shipped to cali. Cuz of state emissions.

Doritos Late Night Cheeseburger flavor - best chips ever!

My old VW's and Turbo 87 Buick had chips -

These fancy new rigs use cheesy handheld programmers with a variety of options YOU play with.

But better way to go is a custom tune via email, snail mail or in person.

Thanks I've been reading on the volant ones and I like that one but I can't get it shipped to cali. Cuz of state emissions.

WTF!?! never heard of anyone having that issue, try ebay someone on there will ship it to u...

also "chip" and handheld tuners suck ur WAY better off having ur truck file tuned by one of our tuners here, there are a few good guys down here in SoCal who tune... wat part of Cali u from???

-Rob

WTF!?! never heard of anyone having that issue, try ebay someone on there will ship it to u...

also "chip" and handheld tuners suck ur WAY better off having ur truck file tuned by one of our tuners here, there are a few good guys down here in SoCal who tune... wat part of Cali u from???

-Rob

I live up in the HIGH DESERT but i spend alot of my time in Ontario and Rancho Cucamonga.