jddmj

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

god those tips are hawt

It took me awhile to decide to go with the Billy Boat tips, but im glade I did.

Its comming out real good, the front bumper cover made a big difference.. The exhaust tips are are badass, along with the gauges..:thumbsup:

Thanks

Looks great! Since ur goin for the murder'd look I'd have Carl paint your grille to match and get some inserts and have em powdercoated.

Im going to go with a painted grill, but Ive not decided to go the route of painting the chrome grill, or getting another grill all together and spraying it. As far as the grill, im going to go with the honey comes in the bottom more than likely.

• 2 months later...

Update on the truck build.

Today I finally got the lower grills for my truck. I was going over and over in my head what I wanted, but finally came up with this

2011-06-15130428.jpg

Im going to be painting my upper grill thats chrome black soon. But im this far ahead lol

Check out the cool old school light table. I love this thing, its perfect for custom graphics in my line of work.

you wouldnt happen to have any close ups of the tips would ya? ill be doing sort of the same thing with my exhaust when i get the money.

awesome looking truck by the way