Jddmj'S '06 Silverado

jddmj

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks earl. I haven't got to drive it anywhere yet to know. I'm afraid they make take some time though. New tails on the way now haha. I got a broke bracket on the ones I have now.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Time to bump an old thread. Picked up an ANZO USA 5 Function Light Bar today. The smoked LED's are a pain to see in reverse at night. Considering switching from smoked LED's to smoked factory. What do you all think? I will post pics when I get the light bar on.

I got these ones you use the factory bulb and they aren't heavily smoked and I don't have a lot of trouble seen outa my side mirrors and trucks tinted all around see sig.

Here's the link. http://www.ebay.com/itm/03-06-CHEVY-SILVERADO-GMC-SIERRA-SMOKE-LED-BRAKE-TAIL-LIGHTS-SIGNAL-LAMPS-/300744339346?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4605c26f92&vxp=mtr

And a pic of mine

2012-08-17_16-53-54_922.jpg

I got these ones you use the factory bulb and they aren't heavily smoked and I don't have a lot of trouble seen outa my side mirrors and trucks tinted all around see sig.

Here's the link. http://www.ebay.com/itm/03-06-CHEVY-SILVERADO-GMC-SIERRA-SMOKE-LED-BRAKE-TAIL-LIGHTS-SIGNAL-LAMPS-/300744339346?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4605c26f92&vxp=mtr

And a pic of mine

2012-08-17_16-53-54_922.jpg

I love those tails but my truck is murdered. It wouldn't work with the look.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

ya i still wanted a lil red and slight smoke with my setup....If your lookn to go completely black tails i'd take your stock ones and tape off a area for the reverse light and go to town. my buddy did that on his and looks good and he plows snow and has no trouble at night seeing behind him ill try to find a pic of his ik he put down 4 or 5 coats and cleared it about the same and they look black as black but had to see brake lights during the day

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

ya i still wanted a lil red and slight smoke with my setup....If your lookn to go completely black tails i'd take your stock ones and tape off a area for the reverse light and go to town. my buddy did that on his and looks good and he plows snow and has no trouble at night seeing behind him ill try to find a pic of his ik he put down 4 or 5 coats and cleared it about the same and they look black as black but had to see brake lights during the day

I already have a set of LED's that are smoked, and a set of factories that are smoked coming. The LED's have a broke bracket that I may just try to fix, and keep the factories as a spare. If I had silver wheels, I would go with the dark red. Give it a factory look, but still custom. I got the LED light bar with reverse lights to take care of the backing up though. And if that doesn't work, I'll do some HID's too.