Sss Vs Challenger Srt 8

caddy03pimpin

i dont mind sharing its a stock 6.0 with a mild cam with a radix makin around 7psi, 3200 stall verter , lt headers, 3" exhaust with duel single chambers flowmasters, 90 mm tb and a tune by mr chpspecial

U mind if I ask what youre setup is?

i dont mind sharing its a stock 6.0 with a mild cam with a radix makin around 7psi, 3200 stall verter , lt headers, 3" exhaust with duel single chambers flowmasters, 90 mm tb and a tune by mr chpspecial

Wait, what???? I thought you just had an exhaust leak...

Nice kill man

• 2 months later...

Very Nice kill.

I gotta tell ya. I just bought a 2011 Challenger SRT 392. Stop laughing. I've been driving it around now for couple weeks just breaking it in and everytime I jump back into my 04 SSS i have this disappointed feeling. Maybe the truck is just getting old. 120K mi. It's pretty much stock with the corsa and volant. Now I'm thinking about taking it over to Nelson Performance here in San Antonio for a rebirth. At this stage in the game It'll need a tranny rebuild if I throw a Radix onto it. But do I want to dump $10K???

Very nice run though, that video has me pumped up.

challenger392srt8.th.jpg

do it you will be happy lol

Very Nice kill.

I gotta tell ya. I just bought a 2011 Challenger SRT 392. Stop laughing. I've been driving it around now for couple weeks just breaking it in and everytime I jump back into my 04 SSS i have this disappointed feeling. Maybe the truck is just getting old. 120K mi. It's pretty much stock with the corsa and volant. Now I'm thinking about taking it over to Nelson Performance here in San Antonio for a rebirth. At this stage in the game It'll need a tranny rebuild if I throw a Radix onto it. But do I want to dump $10K???

Very nice run though, that video has me pumped up.

challenger392srt8.th.jpg