Greetings From Chevrolet Customer Service

I would like to introduce myself as a Customer Assistance Representative from the GM Social Media group. The GM Social Media team is responsible for scanning over sixty forums, including this one, in order to provide customer service to those who utilize them. While we are not able to provide technical assistance, we are able to help in terms of customer assistance. This would include interacting with the customer in hopes that we can reach some kind of resolution together. We are looking forward to assisting those with concerns on the site. I can understand and appreciate you wanting to ensure that this is a legitimate outreach from GM. We are eager to be joining this online community and hope that we are able to provide some assistance here. Thank you.

Tricia, Chevrolet Customer Service.

Welcome to the site!

We are a relatively vocal group here, so I'm sure that you will be hearing from folks. It will be interesting to see what type of "customer assistance" we will be able to receive, since we are a site based on a vehicle that is a minimum of 4 years (and a maximum of 8 years!) old. Thanks. :chevy:

really gm coming on this site and interacting with the consumer . if its for real that is pretty cool.

With that said maybe this is how gm will build the new SS truck , by hearing what the current owners really want !! :takealook:

Hmmmmm, looks fer real but idk, I googled "GM Social Media Group" and nada. If for real lets start a thread for refunds owed to all our members for broken transmissions and steering clunk issues lol!

EDIT: forgot all those front diffs and hubs I read about too....

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

Hmmmmm, looks fer real but idk, I googled "GM Social Media Group" and nada. If for real lets start a thread for refunds owed to all our members for broken transmissions and steering clunk issues lol!

iamwithstupid.gif

I've got a crazy annoying rattle in my dash behind my gauge cluster that I cannot find for the life of me. Makes me so frustrated when i drive my truck and makes me want to bang my head on the steering wheel again and again!! And this all started right after the dealership took apart my dash to fix my AC. $1800 later!!! I never had time to go back due to family medical issues. Now I'm just SOL I guess. This is why I trust no one with my truck.

"No one loves your truck as much as you do"

Oh yeah....Welcome! cheers.gif

• 2 weeks later...