What Truck Should My Friend Get?

mando28

39 members have voted

1. 1. What truck should my friend buy?

• 2007 dodge hemi 4 door 25k miles
    • 2008 Titan 5.6 4 door 24k miles
    • Wait till he finds an SSS
    • Other

So my friend has been looking for a SSS here jn Vegas and he just gave up on finding one. He went to the dealer today and those are tue 2 trucks he wants I personally would not get ether i waited 2 years to find my SSS but he wants one now.

sierra denali 6.2 6 speed would be my choice if i were looking for a new gas 1/2 ton . the SS are nice but are getting older. nnbs ltz+ interior is sexy too.

or be patient and find an ss . patience always pays off , i had to wait a few months to find my past trucks but i saved a ton and got exactly what i wanted.

settling for less only leaves regret in the end .

sierra denali 6.2 6 speed would be my choice if i were looking for a new gas 1/2 ton . the SS are nice but are getting older. nnbs ltz+ interior is sexy too.

or be patient and find an ss . patience always pays off , i had to wait a few months to find my past trucks but i saved a ton and got exactly what i wanted.

:withstupid: for sure. thats our next truck the wife just loves them. the denali are sick 6.2 AWD.

2 weeks after I got my SSS I found one of those that was like $11000 I forgot what year thou

I felt like getting them both lol

OH Please -

with internet searches and being within a days drive round trip to CA ( Bus ride out , drive truck back) he CAN find one.

I've bought 3 cars long distance - deals laid out from only seeing online and emailed pics.

Has he opened his search area?

Both of mine were more hard to find than SSS.....

Overnight train/drive home solo for one deal -

Drive down/ follow home incl hotel stay for the other

Bought a 3rd car brand new via phone deal with dealer 3 states away to get my color.

Plenty of trucks.... make it an adventure and have fun drool.gif

OH Please -

with internet searches and being within a days drive round trip to CA ( Bus ride out , drive truck back) he CAN find one.

I've bought 3 cars long distance - deals laid out from only seeing online and emailed pics.

Bought a 3rd car brand new via phone deal with dealer 3 states away to get my color.

I agree! They are all over the net, but maybe he doesn't want a SS bad enough if he is willing to buy any truck right now.

Ps- I think something might be wrong with me. I actually like the purple SS in the link you posted

yeah but buying out of state can cost you . at least here in ca if you buy out of state you have to pay the sales tax on it for ca since it has never been registered here. when i was looking for a nnbs dmax i almost went to az to buy one but diddnt because it woould have cost me another 6k to register it .

OH Please -

one time i saw TWO ISS's in e bay, just gotta go after it:arrow:

Wow, California tax is steep! I had mine transferred from LA to MS and paid $1250ish with personalized tag.

California law has always been like that; the state DOES NOT want any residents buying vehicles out of state. 20-years ago they said the reason was that residents would import vehicles that didn't have CA emissions equipment, but IMO it's just the auto dealerships lobby making sure that CA residents must do business with a local dealer. It's state-sponsored anti-competition in the auto dealer business. :icon_bs:

Mr. P.

Well today we went to test drive a 2007 Sierra 4 door with a 5.3 and a 2008 silverado 4 door with a 4.8

So now he is debating with those

Sierra has 64k and silverado 23k both about the same price