Metal Polish #2: The Return

Our metal polishing system has been reformulated, and #2 is finally ready to go! Like In & Out VOC laws forced us to discontinue #2 a while back, but thanks to a lot of testing and tweaking with the NEW VOC compliant solvents we're able to bring it back.

Adam and I did our final run thru with the product this week while I was in Colorado. What better test vehicle than his '73 Bronco... check out the pics and videos for a great example of what this stuff can do!! Metal Polish 2 goes on sale Monday.

BEFORE:

0998582c.jpg

AFTER:

c2115a56.jpg

BEFORE:

8fa3b1df.jpg

AFTER:

79d20e69.jpg

Sorry for the less than stellar audio, we shot this on the fly just to have something to show you guys the process. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rydOUI0xHD8&hd=1

So does this work on both chrome and aluminum.? i have chrome wheels but my grill and bowtie are billet. so i was wondering if this would work for both? Thanks Shawn

yes, this combo can be used on all uncoated metal, billet, chrome, brass, stainless, nickel, etc.

ok thanks. looks like im adding more adams to my collection :ughdance: is it on the site for sale yet?

You'll be able to order it tomorrow:

Adam and I did our final run thru with the product this week while I was in Colorado. What better test vehicle than his '73 Bronco... check out the pics and videos for a great example of what this stuff can do!! Metal Polish 2 goes on sale Monday.

METAL POLISH 2 IS HERE AND ON SALE!!

Click any of the pictures below for more info or to place your order and don't forget to use your forum discount code to save an additional 10%!

Todays Daily Special includes the necessary accessories to do a full 2 stage polishing.

572.jpg

If you've already got utility towels and applicators pick up the #1 & #2 combo

602.jpg

or if you're already well stocked on #1 and just want #2 we've got you covered!

606.jpg