Bearings In Front End

Any auto parts store should have the whole hub assembly. If thats what you are looking for.They don't sell the bearing its the whole hub. Also if you do one side you prob. should do the other at the same time

If its the bearings in the diff. I wouldn't bother replacing them. I did and everything was fine till the front diff blew up on me.. Not pretty at all. And the bearings were put in by a mec.

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

Any auto parts store should have the whole hub assembly. If thats what you are looking for.They don't sell the bearing its the whole hub. Also if you do one side you prob. should do the other at the same time

If its the bearings in the diff. I wouldn't bother replacing them. I did and everything was fine till the front diff blew up on me.. Not pretty at all. And the bearings were put in by a mec.

yea its not my wheel bearing its on my diff i jus dunno how much this shit is gunna coast i wish gm would recall this shit cus i know alot of people who have had problems with the front ends

Bearing Kit

I just had my front diff rebuilt and used this bearing kit from this website. Another member on here used it too and I have to say that does make a big difference once you have new bearings are in and the whine is gone. But just check to make sure your gear set is all good. Hope this helps and good luck with the rebuild.

• 2 weeks later...

I just rebuilt my front diff this week. Ordered parts from completeoffroad.com in a rebuild kit for $139.95. It is a very complete kit. If you are reasonably inclined with a wrech you should be able to handle it. The crush sleeve is a bear though you have been forewarned. Tightening it broke my vice and almost my hand. Just do the reseach first and have what you need ready. Just saw the link, that is it. Check out IndianaSS post for details on rebuilding.

Edited by TO's04SSS (see edit history)