Led Lubbers Inside

Ya but they should have a similar bulb for the DRLS

Yeah. You would just use regular LED bulbs. If you would like your DRL's to be used as turn signals you would have to get two extra turn signal sockets from another truck and wire them to you stock ones.

hmm i thought the running lamp had a dual filament 3157 . so you would have have to do a mod similar to the 4hi to make your drls work like your turn signals.

i have 5k hid's in the SS and 6k wouldnt match so ill be waiting . i may clear and them on my nnbs though .

I ordered some. I have the vled ones right now but these look way brighter. I just went to a local body shop and they hooked me up with another set of the turn signal plugs and I weird them in but don't have any bulbs for them yet lol so there just sitting behind the grille right now.

Yeah. You would just use regular LED bulbs. If you would like your DRL's to be used as turn signals you would have to get two extra turn signal sockets from another truck and wire them to you stock ones.

It looked like the truck in the video had the DRL's and turn signals done,I didn't want to convert my DRL's to turn signals I just wanted rid of the amber look and to add these turn signals to replace mine. I should have specified!

By the way Chase,I love the new avatar!!!! While he may not be a role model or upstanding citizen,Charlie Sheen is my F'n HERO. If I could be anyone for a day it would be him,he does what he wants and really don't give a sh*t what anyone else thinks! I will miss him on 2 1/2 men tho! WINNER!!!!