Led Lubbers Inside

i want to order a setup too but after putting everything i wanted it came out too 195 bucks , :ughdance:

save15 is the code until the 20th.

you said they are brighter than the vled bulbs ? which ones did you have ? they have a bunch . i wanted some for my drl's and reverse lamps the new ones they have for 2011 are bad as but cost is like 70 a set.

i want to order a setup too but after putting everything i wanted it came out too 195 bucks , :ughdance:

save15 is the code until the 20th.

you said they are brighter than the vled bulbs ? which ones did you have ? they have a bunch . i wanted some for my drl's and reverse lamps the new ones they have for 2011 are bad as but cost is like 70 a set.

The vled ones I had were the type 2 bulbs and the new ones I got were the 60 led white amber ones.some pics till night time for ya the one on the bottom is all new ones

post-21297-098521200 1300059180_thumb.jpg

post-21297-073971400 1300059206_thumb.jpg

do you have an ash tray light?

not all interior lights work good with led, some need to have different angles to work good(the door panels need 180 to work decent .

all small bulbs are a 194 wedge base , four of these in the interior , one festoon base for the dome, and two festoon base for the under mirror lamps.

just go through the bulb replacements in your manual and order them all.

It seems like everyone is having a good experience with this brand but be careful using them in your tail lights. I had a different brand of normal LED bulbs that I tried running in my tail lights and they were a hassle. They blinked too fast or didnt blink at all when the turn signal was on and under braking they didnt work sometimes. I blew some fuses and quickly just bought real LED tails made by recon.

you have to modify the flasher , buy a different one or wire in resistors for using them with turns.

my led tails had them already but ill mod my flasher when time comes to install these.

you have to modify the flasher , buy a different one or wire in resistors for using them with turns.

my led tails had them already but ill mod my flasher when time comes to install these.

Ah just like on my motorcycle, that figures......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I have a question about the switchback led's. Do you have a part number for them? I dont want to order the wrong ones. How do you install the resistors? Im horrible when it comes to wiring things. Thanks

im bad with wiring shit too so i have a question. to make the SS lights like the ones the truck had in the video the switchback exactly like he had it what else do you need to do other than order that $30 set of bulbs from that autoillumination site? i really like the way that truck had them

• 2 weeks later...