Carlisle All Gm Nationals

:withstupid: I didn't spend a weekend of cleaning to have it washed away as soon as I leave the garage! :thumbsdown:

im waiting to see the weather so i know if im going to either quik detail it or spend 2 days on an all out clean

I will kick your a$ ok ?biggrinjester.gif

haha ok

i just checked weather.com weather for carlisle p.a is looking sunny friday and saturday now thumbsup.gif

weather.com shows scattered strong storms on thurs scattered t storms on fri and saturdays supposed to be nice. i guess im just quick detailing my truck this year not worth spending 12 hours on it to get rained on on the way there sick.gif

weather.com shows scattered strong storms on thurs scattered t storms on fri and saturdays supposed to be nice. i guess im just quick detailing my truck this year not worth spending 12 hours on it to get rained on on the way there sick.gif

WOULD YOU STOP?!?! ALL THIS TALK OF BAD WEATHER REALLY WILL JINX US!!!!!! :idiot::banghead:

WOULD YOU STOP?!?! ALL THIS TALK OF BAD WEATHER REALLY WILL JINX US!!!!!! :idiot::banghead:

ahh niko, you just will never learn! Im sure the boys have some things planned for ur stay in the hotel room...haha

Edited by lilmarv1117 (see edit history)