Get A 3/4 Ready Norcalss

• 2 weeks later...

You will love it dude one of the best mods i have done to date and tony is really easy to work with and very knowledgeable about our trucks. speaking of shocks has anyone personally drove took a ride in a truck with a 3/4 drop and both beltech street performance and DJM shocks i am thinking of switching from my belltech's to djm's or a different shock cause i think the ride is horrible?? I am just looking for input ruben how do you like the ride on your truck thus far compaired to your standard cab truck

Edited by rojo_143 (see edit history)

just got done doing the arms on my truck but coming from knuckles i need the old bolts for the hub since the drop knuckles use a stud and i cant find the old bolts.

the rough ride may be from over torqued arm bushings , they need to be precise at the rec 35 ft lbs so they can properly pivot if not it will give you a firm ride because they cant articulate freely with the added torque.

i am still waiting on my shocks as well. going to give the qa1 double adjustables a shot.

You will love it dude one of the best mods i have done to date and tony is really easy to work with and very knowledgeable about our trucks. speaking of shocks has anyone personally drove took a ride in a truck with a 3/4 drop and both beltech street performance and DJM shocks i am thinking of switching from my belltech's to djm's or a different shock cause i think the ride is horrible?? I am just looking for input ruben how do you like the ride on your truck thus far compaired to your standard cab truck

The SS rides alot smoother then my reg cab did. The SS has djm shocks and my reg cab had belltech.

tony is a great guy , i would buy from him again , we had a 4 page pm message going with all the questions i had with the a arms and he answered everyone to a T.

i cant wait to compare the ride with the a arms vs the 2" knuckles. i was hoping to get rid of the t-bars for a coil over but i think what i did will work just great.

i got my front shocks in today as well. had to go find some new bolts for the hubs but should be going back together and have the wheels on the ground tomorrow.

got my heim tie rod kit in as well. i love working on the truck , thats my heroin.