Zdeno Chara Ko'S Max Pacioretty Nhl

houston05tx

I was watching the game that night ...

Chara did nothing wrong. Thank god the NHL saw it that way too. They didn't impose any other reprimand for him. It was a clean hit, with minimal contact. It is just a design flaw in the rink design.

I feel maybe the 5 minute Major was a bit too much. But tossing him for the remainder of the game was :bs:

Chara is known as a clean player in the NHL. He doesn't play dirty at all. ... He is a monster though at 6'9" tall. He grabs onto you, your going down.

I can't wait to see the next match up, because we all know the Bruins vs. Canadians is one of the best rivalries in sports ... :thumbs:

I wouldn't say he is to clean of a player. He tends to lose his temper easily and punch people in the face with his gloves on. Be a man and drop 'em.

His check was WAY after Max had the puck.

But being the giant he is, it doesn't take much effort for him to make someone else look like a fool along the boards. I think the NHL better redesign those cushions asap. Maybe angle them so when the next player hits it, instead of the force being head on, it is in an upwards motion.

I was watching the game that night ...

Chara did nothing wrong. Thank god the NHL saw it that way too. They didn't impose any other reprimand for him. It was a clean hit, with minimal contact. It is just a design flaw in the rink design.

I feel maybe the 5 minute Major was a bit too much. But tossing him for the remainder of the game was :bs:

Chara is known as a clean player in the NHL. He doesn't play dirty at all. ... He is a monster though at 6'9" tall. He grabs onto you, your going down.

I can't wait to see the next match up, because we all know the Bruins vs. Canadians is one of the best rivalries in sports ... :thumbs:

Shuan...you must be raiding the evidence locker and smoked some gooooooooooood shit...

Even with my team bias' aside that hit was intentional and malicious. Chara is a professional hockey player, and a professional should have the awareness to know where they are at all times on the ice. Chara has played at the Bell Center at least a couple dozen times and it is not the only rink with turnbuckles with glass dividers. To place that kind of hit at that position could only be intentional...check out this photo, taken straight from the video, no chop here...Charas hand is pushing Max's face into the turnbuckle...c'mon MAN!

post-16159-010372200 1300445907_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

This was like 3 months ago...he broke a few vertabrae but was dubbed "Superman" by his doctors and was skating again during the first round of the playoffs, he'll be back next year.