Cut Out Grille Reccomendations

ThatTallCanadian

I've been shopping around online trying to find some nice cut out grille's, similar to -kckid- 's but can not find any at all. Just wondering if anyone has a good site to buy/price some on.

Bolt over is not an option for me. My OEM grille is broken and missing a tiny section on the top and it just looks like ass.

yeah they are , if you want i have the ducts with them still , i can send you just the grilles for 50 bucks shipped.

they are the polished finish with black powdercoat on the back side as they came from precision

here is what they looked like

DSC01411.jpg

yeah they are , if you want i have the ducts with them still , i can send you just the grilles for 50 bucks shipped.

they are the polished finish with black powdercoat on the back side as they came from precision

here is what they looked like

DSC01411.jpg

Well if he doesn't want them let me know what you want for the whole five piece set. And the ss steering wheel logo.i really like that grille

• 5 months later...

I have to say Chase's is my favorite grille setup, with the stainless/chrome. I would just do the upper and lower grille and leave the air ducts without any grille, and take the stock grilles out. With the Shopman1 stainless overserts it looks bamf in my opinion :thumbs:

edit - I guess its the plush look that makes me like that certain grille so much.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

I have to say Chase's is my favorite grille setup, with the stainless/chrome. I would just do the upper and lower grille and leave the air ducts without any grille, and take the stock grilles out. With the Shopman1 stainless overserts it looks bamf in my opinion :thumbs:

:squintnoeswerdrun: definatly would look awesome