Cowl Hoods

Blick05SS

Hey Everyone I found a local speed shop near frederick,md and he just bought a bunch of cowl hoods for sale. Some of them have small dents or are fine but he will not ship. Im going to look at them tomorrow so if you local it may be worth your time if your in the market. Here are the part numbers he has.

REFXXION PART # 708600

Reflexxion # 707601

Reflexxion # 707603

Reflexxion # 707600

He is selling the 1s with small dents for 250 and the repaired hoods for $400. Here is his phone number 301 898 9870

Hey Everyone I found a local speed shop near frederick,md and he just bought a bunch of cowl hoods for sale. Some of them have small dents or are fine but he will not ship. Im going to look at them tomorrow so if you local it may be worth your time if your in the market. Here are the part numbers he has.

REFXXION PART # 708600

Reflexxion # 707601

Reflexxion # 707603

Reflexxion # 707600

He is selling the 1s with small dents for 250 and the repaired hoods for $400. Here is his phone number 301 898 9870

Post up 4 pics?

Well I got mine today ill call him on monday and see how many he has and maybe i can work something out. I think he told me had 4 more dented hoods. If your really interested ill check shipping to you guys. Just shoot me a pm and ill check on it and get back to everyone.

p.s. I got the 707600 just let me know what part number you want as well.

Edited by blick05SS (see edit history)