Thinking About Selling The Ss

scooter3

So it has come to that time where I am considering selling the SS. Honestly I have kind of grown tired of it. I don't drive it much and It just sits in the garage. I have looked around Auto Trader, Kelly Blue Book, Nada and Ebay and I was wondering what you think a fair price would be? Only has 17,000 miles and is as clean as the day it came off the showroom floor. Everything I have done to the truck is in my sig. I would like some honest opinions please.

Thanks!

So it has come to that time where I am considering selling the SS. Honestly I have kind of grown tired of it. I don't drive it much and It just sits in the garage. I have looked around Auto Trader, Kelly Blue Book, Nada and Ebay and I was wondering what you think a fair price would be? Only has 17,000 miles and is as clean as the day it came off the showroom floor. Everything I have done to the truck is in my sig. I would like some honest opinions please.

Thanks!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Sucks that your thinking about selling it but i totally understand why. I bet you would be able to sell it quick down there especially how clean it is

I would say 26-30 especially with that low of miles. Shoot the Blue book retail cost on my truck is 24 and I have 76K on it and its older than yours

Anyone who buys it is going to have one clean SS :cheers: