Found Something Crazy Today

04CHASE

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh who knows , i may just come after you and have fun making my 55 faster than yours :ughdance:

those mickey thompson 18 wide 20" tires would look ridiculous tucking in the back with a TT big block . lol . i dont know why i just dont enjoy a full on drag car , ive got to have something that can be drivin on the street pretty easily and then go 8's on the track.

ok ,big little update

Guys name is Ron Porko. Simi Valley

asked my cousin a few more questions and waiting on a reply, said he sold it to this guy and called to get it back with no luck. lets see what i come up with from here. the nice thing is im working in simi at the end of the week . may have to make a visit.

well , i found the guy , he still has it and wants me to come look at it . i cried after i spoke with him and can only imagine what will happen when i go to look at it soon. man what are the odds of me finding it . goole magic my friends!!!!

I hope for the best and that you can obtain the car. My old boss has the same car; 55 Bel Air, same color also. I hope you get it back man. I know how these vehicles get sentimental, after seeing my grandmother brought into the funeral home I got back home around 330am, looked at my truck and just broke down (my grandfather bought my SS and asked me to take care of his wife until the end). Good luck Chase. :chevrolet:

well , i found the guy , he still has it and wants me to come look at it . i cried after i spoke with him and can only imagine what will happen when i go to look at it soon. man what are the odds of me finding it . goole magic my friends!!!!

WoW, fawking awesome dude... good luck when u meet up with the guy, and by the sound of it the guy might be open to selling it to u... when u spoke to him did u ask him if he'd be willing to sell it??? since he wants u to come take a look at it... watever happens good luck hope it really REALLY works out for u brotha, would be a beautiful thing if u could get ur dads car back... great way to still be able create a connection with him even if he's no longer with u...

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

i hope it goes well the guy has a few other classic cars and its not like his baby as far as i can tell. im planning to take the plates i have and tell him how i remember the car with my dad and i :tear:

i hope it goes well the guy has a few other classic cars and its not like his baby as far as i can tell. im planning to take the plates i have and tell him how i remember the car with my dad and i :tear:

hey man u cant hide such i strong emotion, especially dealing with ur pops... but yea man take the plates with u and let him know that its something u want to have and build becuase of ur dad, which is really wat u want to do... but like i said man much luck to u when u meet up with him, if he has multiple classics i'm sure he wont have such a hard time parting with the 55 especially if u let him know how much it means to u...

-Rob