Possible New Toy!

tburkdoll

They are sweet looking bikes. My buddy has the 510 and has actually had quite a bit of trouble out of it and took it to the dealership about 5 times. Fork seals started leaking bout a month after he bought it. Then it got really hard to start and they had to update the jetting. Then the kicker broke off and they had to put the updated one on too. So hopefully you will have better luck with the 450. The 510 sounds awsome and is real torquey im sure the 450 is the same.Good Luck!

They are sweet looking bikes. My buddy has the 510 and has actually had quite a bit of trouble out of it and took it to the dealership about 5 times. Fork seals started leaking bout a month after he bought it. Then it got really hard to start and they had to update the jetting. Then the kicker broke off and they had to put the updated one on too. So hopefully you will have better luck with the 450. The 510 sounds awsome and is real torquey im sure the 450 is the same.Good Luck!

I had heard the older ones had some issues but they changed the forks and the carb and i guess these bikes are the easiest kick start bikes (supposedly)

dude those bikes are awesome if you do end up getting it you'll love it

I like hearing that lol