2 New Additions.

WretchedSS

Installed the Volant CAI w/ powercore it's beautiful, LOVE the sound it gives when taking in air, gives a little more whissle to it. Next I cant wait to install the Corsa Sport Exhaust whoop whoop!!

Resize5.jpg

Thanks to Shopman1 here's a new bowtie from him. It's AWESOME!

Resize4.jpg

Edited by WretchedSS (see edit history)

very nice. I'm still torn here... K&N or Volant. I really like the way volant looks in there.. have you noticed a difference other than the sound? Ive seen / read all the CAI write ups... still cant decide.

On a side note, the shopman really finishes off the front end of these trucks. Chevy should have done this straight from the factory!

Volant ALL the way, it's clear as day once you compare the two in person. Hands down, don't hesitate, Volant w/ the powercore. Glad I went with it. Got it on Autoanything.com for 260$ with powercore... 20% discount with military/first time buyer. The sound gives a real nice whissle, you can hear it doing it's job..

Good deal, you won't be dissapointed! I wonder if the air scoop that goes down to the bottom grill duct makes it any better or just a useless peice?

I wonder the same thing... I'll save the 100 bucks for now and put it twards a tune.