Anyone Have Oe Replicas Rims? Ss 22'S

simz28

You have a couple of options.The chrome Trailblazer SS wheels are nice and they have a factory look.There is a guy who is chroming those wheels on Ebay and maybe he could do a set of silver SS wheels.I'll bet he would drop the price if some guys got together and sent in a couple of sets.I'm almost sorry I sold mine now. Check the Sport Muscle V11 on Tire Rack.Even though it is a 7 spoke it's the closest I've found to the factory wheel and they are cheap.

Edited by Warden (see edit history)

You have a couple of options.The chrome Trailblazer SS wheels are nice and they have a factory look.There is a guy who is chroming those wheels on Ebay and maybe he could do a set of silver SS wheels.I'll bet he would drop the price if some guys got together and sent in a couple of sets.I'm almost sorry I sold mine now. Check the Sport Muscle V11 on Tire Rack.Even though it is a 7 spoke it's the closest I've found to the factory wheel and they are cheap.

not trying to start anything man. but those v11 look alot more like escalade wheels than ours. if you like the sport muscle look into the m8. those look a bit more like the SS wheels. no pun intended

Edited by silver05 (see edit history)

You mean you don't like the Escalade look?LOL.You're right.When you bring up the pic of them on an SS they do look like Escalade wheels.Looking at just the wheel itself to me they look like SS wheels.IMO.Another member told me the same thing.

I love those M8 wheels!They were my first choice.Only problem is I can't find a 6 to 5 bolt adapter;).They only come in 5 bolt.:shakehead: .I appreciate your opinion.

not trying to start anything man. but those v11 look alot more like escalade wheels than ours. if you like the sport muscle look into the m8. those look a bit more like the SS wheels. no pun intended

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...