Will Design For Parts!

jddmj

Not really coming from a vendor stand point, but as a designer, I thought why not. What I am offering to you guys is simple. Im willing to design for parts. With my build at a hault right now, and barter becoming tetrofit to 2011, I believe we can get the best of both worlds. So, if you got spare parts, custom parts, or anything in between, and are needing a flyer designed, a Sig, and various other things hit me up. And if you dont have parts, but you got cash, that works to. Please be advised though, your item will be watermarked until I receive payment or part. I look forward to hearing from you guys. Now, hit me with your best shotdriving.gif

I need a sig but will warn you I'm a whack job and will change my mind several times on what I want......

PM me if you're up for the challenge

I've got some nasty Intimidator Floor Mats, tired old plug wires, exhaust manifolds, grill badge, exhaust and such - probably nothing you'de be interested in...

Paypal alwasy ready to go.... pepsicheer.gif

this is a site for enthusiasts, if you want to make a buck become a vendor and sell it. if you want to help the enthusiasts out why not contribute for free and accept tips if the person who receives it feels the need.

IMO

this is a site for enthusiasts, if you want to make a buck become a vendor and sell it. if you want to help the enthusiasts out why not contribute for free and accept tips if the person who receives it feels the need.

IMO

serious? he's not a vendor of any sort.

I was thinkin it was pretty cool member helping member, peoples time/skill has a value and throwin a $20 made sense. I'm first in line.....

Even in my short time I've seen services offered of installing headliners, steering wheel button repair, deals on suspension etc - Nobody called them out.

just sayin....

I have never seen anyone charge for sig services or headers/cam install yet. You want to pay $20 for a sig then so be it but with a 150 posts and posting a services thread for $$$ is BS. I have made a 100sigs on here for people and never once asked for anything in return. Now if the thread said Wanting to help out and make sigs for people, then you decided to throw some $$$ his way thats fine, but to advertise sigs for $20 is nuts. They take a whole 20min to do if you know what your doing.

I would also like to see sigs done since he is charging, as refs.

hey if you make money than more power to ya , like i said that was imo, and that is why not help out and accept tips if they wish. dont take it to heart. i saw a sig he did and it was pretty nice . there are other people out there who do this and make a decent amount doing it .

if your making money than who cares what other people think.

that fox formula one fella has done alot for members on here including myself , he even offered me a place to sleep after he made one for me . :crackup:

I have never seen anyone charge for sig services or headers/cam install yet. You want to pay $20 for a sig then so be it but with a 150 posts and posting a services thread for $$ is BS. I have made a 100sigs on here for people and never once asked for anything in return. Now if the thread said Wanting to help out and make sigs for people, then you decided to throw some $$ his way thats fine, but to advertise sigs for $20 is nuts. They take a whole 20min to do if you know what your doing.

I would also like to see sigs done since he is charging, as refs.

Those sigs with the animation have to be harder and require more than just PS to crop/filter/layer a name over a photo.

as far as seeing sigs as refs, fair point but it's pretty clear that you don't pay if you don't like.

hey if you make money than more power to ya , like i said that was imo, and that is why not help out and accept tips if they wish. dont take it to heart. i saw a sig he did and it was pretty nice . there are other people out there who do this and make a decent amount doing it .

if your making money than who cares what other people think.

that fox formula one fella has done alot for members on here including myself , he even offered me a place to sleep after he made one for me . :crackup:

LOL - nice and cozy crew here I see.

So yeah - I was impressed on the recent request from the guy who wanted the sig, offered the $20. This guy here did not solicit the $20 BTW in that case. Sig requesting dude got 2 people crankin out designs nearly instantly .

If you look in the sig request forum area there was someone who posted up and it was forever to get any action. Instant gratification has a price I suppose but he's far from a vendor of sorts like _____ _____

Well, Fox, everyone is entitled to there opinion, but what I am building is not your normal, single picture, signatures. These a animated signatures, built with more than one program. I have a college education in Graphic Design, and I can not afford to give my stuff away for free due to the fact I have alot of money riding on this education. Hopefully in the near future I can show you all some of my work other than the signatures I have already on the board. Also, before the pricing was made I did some research and spoke with a member on the board about cost, and he was quoted $40 for just a normal style signature, so $20 animated is a steal in my opinion. But as I said before this is my opinion. Thanks again guys for making this board, the board I enjoy being on the most. SilveradoSS.com is my number one source for information hands down.