Headers?

super88

:confused: Guys what are the best headers that I can buy, but for a good price????? I really dont know to much about engines but im trying and what is the difference with regular headers and long tube? Thanks

:confused:Guys what are the best headers that I can buy, but for a good price????? I really dont know to much about engines but im trying and what is the difference with regular headers and long tube? Thanks

What do you mean by "Best"...? Also the words "Best" and "Good Price" usually do not go together....

Sure they do, bang for the buck. I'd say some pacesetters lt, find someone on here that has some used for sale, coated.

Bingo.

Buy the guys headers with cats that just got posted up. Have a powdercoater sand blast em up and coat em for you.

Sure they do, bang for the buck. .

I agree w/ Art. The best and best price usually doesnt go together. Kooks, American Racing, ect are the best set of pipes on the market...but your going to pay for em. OBX, LPP, Pacesetter are decent headers and the price tag isnt bad. When it comes to modding cars or trucks you get what you pay for over time. Remember that

...OBX, LPP, Pacesetter are decent headers and the price tag isnt bad...

:withstupid:

Some of the faster trucks run the Pacesetters - make sure they are coated though, because the steel they use is cheap and rusts like a bastard if left untreated. If you are living in a high road salt & deicer area I would only install a true stainless steel header & catback, that limits the choices to ARH & Stainless Works but they won't be rusty after a few years use.

Mr. P. :)

:withstupid:

Some of the faster trucks run the Pacesetters - make sure they are coated though, because the steel they use is cheap and rusts like a bastard if left untreated. If you are living in a high road salt & deicer area I would only install a true stainless steel header & catback, that limits the choices to ARH & Stainless Works but they won't be rusty after a few years use.

Mr. P. :)

Obx and dynatech as well, both are ss and bolt in

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Sure they do, bang for the buck. I'd say some pacesetters lt, find someone on here that has some used for sale, coated.

He didn't ask fo the best bang for the buck headers. He asked for the "Best" headers for a "great" price. Pacesetter are not the best out there. Will they work? Of course ( I have them as wellin my truck).