New Pb At The Track

zachm89

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah buddy, lets see that tuned for the 3.4 and try like hell for 12.1

i think with the new tune and smaller pulley and a lighter wheel and tire combo a 12.1 is a possibility. thanks fellas! the truck is running great, now i just gotta figure out what i can do next before the nats, i think ill keep that stuff to myself though :ninja:

i think with the new tune and smaller pulley and a lighter wheel and tire combo a 12.1 is a possibility. thanks fellas! the truck is running great, now i just gotta figure out what i can do next before the nats, i think ill keep that stuff to myself though :ninja:

Then who's gonna help ya bwahahahaha:idiot:

See Niko, this is why you need to bring your truck to the Nats!

by that time my truck will be a whole new animal lol and i might have somethings to do that weekend so im not sure if im comming yet

Then who's gonna help ya bwahahahaha:idiot:

the only thing you helped was my wanting to kick you in the balls, lol. and i have people that can help me with shit, besides i think Danny will say no to my next car port project :P

the only thing you helped was my wanting to kick you in the balls, lol. and i have people that can help me with shit, besides i think Danny will say no to my next car port project :P

just saw this "slick" :greddy:

• 2 weeks later...