Ok So

mcmahan

Figured I would drop in and say sup and let y'all know I am good. I would really like to stress how much I hate HATE this country and stupid soldiers as well. I honestly don't know how I am going to make it as a drill sgt.

Sry to rant just wanted to say hello to my SSS family. Give me a shout!

Justin

Figured I would drop in and say sup and let y'all know I am good. I would really like to stress how much I hate HATE this country and stupid soldiers as well. I honestly don't know how I am going to make it as a drill sgt.

Sry to rant just wanted to say hello to my SSS family. Give me a shout!

Justin

Hi boo! I miss you a whole lot more than any of these other people! Love love love you!

I try my best to stay busy. The killer is my laptop took a poop and i got to replace the hard drive and idk how much that will be so might have to buy a new one. At least I can use my iPad. I should be back next feb for good but idk where I will be going or doing. Gonna re-enlist over here and reclass go drill then recruiting that's the plan I have but the army has it's own plans lol

I try my best to stay busy. The killer is my laptop took a poop and i got to replace the hard drive and idk how much that will be so might have to buy a new one. At least I can use my iPad. I should be back next feb for good but idk where I will be going or doing. Gonna re-enlist over here and reclass go drill then recruiting that's the plan I have but the army has it's own plans lol

Hey bitch I said I love love love you!! 