Side Exit Exhaust Guys!

The_aSSet

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i plane on running mine in that same spot right it it goes out the back but i like the side exit more. i think i want 2 stock tips or corsa tips. trying to hold off till i put the monster in before i start exhaust work.

i plane on running mine in that same spot right it it goes out the back but i like the side exit more. i think i want 2 stock tips or corsa tips. trying to hold off till i put the monster in before i start exhaust work.

yea i was thinking about a corsa tip, but i think 2 would look a little weird, 2 stock tips are definitly a consideration

I love my side exit exhaust! But the shop I took it too was like, "we can't do it!" and I was like "look, it's totally do able and you told me you do custom exhaust!" "okay we'll try" they told me. In short they totally butchered it. The exhaust is bent horribly. So I'm redoing all of it when my headers arrive and I get my new flow pro muffler :pepsicheer: I wish I knew how to post pics with my iPhone :shakehead:

I love my side exit exhaust! But the shop I took it too was like, "we can't do it!" and I was like "look, it's totally do able and you told me you do custom exhaust!" "okay we'll try" they told me. In short they totally butchered it. The exhaust is bent horribly. So I'm redoing all of it when my headers arrive and I get my new flow pro muffler :pepsicheer: I wish I knew how to post pics with my iPhone :shakehead:

yeah i dont know how to post with a i phone i dont have one. yeah the place i brought my old SS to said it would be to hard for them so i said screw it and dump it before the rear axle. but on this truck ill have side exit for sure just need to get the motor done first...

I was thinking of doin the side exit too, but thinkin that a single porshe cayenne exhaust tip would look cool!

955tips1.jpg

that would look cool but that looks to small we have like 2 7/8" piping.. i had mine 3 inch all the back on my ss.

Edited by red04supersport (see edit history)

Looks awesome man

can u get a pic of under the truck like where your muffler is and how the pipes bend?

I may be doing the exhaust change over this weekend (headers, high flows and may change mufflers or keep the ones I have). I purchased pre bent mandrel pipes for this project. Also I'm changing the tips to the Gibson tips. I will try to get you some pics. :thumbs: