Stock CD player problems

schmidty77

I already tried the search function on this topic and found nothing. Has anyone else had any problems with the stock CD player cutting out, losing its place, and spitting out perfectly good CD's. This is the CD/Cassette tape combo not the six disc changer. Although if you have had good look with the your 6 discs and xm sattelit decks I woul like to know. I may have them replace my deck with the upgraded option and pay the difference. I don't even put country music in the damn thing. Why is it spitting out my CD's?! :shakehead:

the only problem i had with mine was if i played a burned cd that was just silver or greyish it wouldnt ejected it...i and them replace it ...theyll replace it for you :cheers:

Last summer on a really hot day after about 2 hours of cruisin' around mine quit on me. When I took the CD out, it was really hot. It would not play any other CD's for a while. Radio and cassette still worked fine. I was going to take it to the dealer but it's never happened again.

Just got back from Traverse City. Played CD's the whole time and no problems. About 4 1/2 hours straight. :confused:

Mine did the same thing after it played for a while. I took it to the dealer and there is a service bulletin on this issue. It needs to be programed. I haven't had a chance to try on a long trip since they fixed it, but it did start to skip a little once on me but it did't eject the cd.

Dan

Archived