Gaylord Cover Or Liner Removal

eeekroar

Well, who ever had my truck before me had a bed liner sprayed in. It looks like shit inside the bed. I can deal with that,but they sprayed it a couple inches down the outside of the bed! For you guys with the Gaylord speedster covers, How many inches,if any does the cover extend over the sides of the bed? Also, is there a fairly cheap way to just remove it without 40 grit and completely reshaping it with bondo?

Well, who ever had my truck before me had a bed liner sprayed in. It looks like shit inside the bed. I can deal with that,but they sprayed it a couple inches down the outside of the bed! For you guys with the Gaylord speedster covers, How many inches,if any does the cover extend over the sides of the bed? Also, is there a fairly cheap way to just remove it without 40 grit and completely reshaping it with bondo?

only way to get it off is to sand it off. then you would have to get the box painted or at least where you sanded off the bed liner. bed liner is hard stuff. i sprayed if for a few years.