An Ss With A Go-Tee!

BgRd1

Recently i was driving down the interstate when some dumb ass chick decided she wanted to save gas an have me push her along. she entered the interstate onto lane one, i moved over to lane two from lane one because she was going slower and i didnt feel like slowing down, then like i said before, i guess she wanted to save some gas because she came on over into lane two about 5 feet in front of me and i didnt even have time to tap the brakes before my front was all up in her rear. i thought i was gonna be screwed because normally when you rear-end someone youre at fault. luckily there was a WASP (washington state patrol) on the other side of the interstate who saw the whole thing. her insurance assumed liability and i took my truck to the shop. the shop owner called me and asked me to send him a picture of what the front end looked like before the accident so he could purchase the correct bumper cover for me and i guess i may have sent him the worng picture!!! I had a buddy from xr-underground.com (a toyota x-runner forum) do a photoshop for me when i first got my ss. heres what happens when photoshop comes to life:

Photoshop:

SSEVO7.jpg

The Real Deal!!

js_smallerone.jpg

Edited by BgRd1 (see edit history)

im going to do something custom with the grill, cant tell yet cuz i want to be the first one to do it just like the go-tee!!!

thanks for the compliments though yall!!!

haha thats pretty awesome, looks good definitly different

THANK YOU

*Like*

THANK YOU

Different is better this time!

AAAAAAANNNNNDDDD THANK YOU!!!

If anyone has some photoshop skills itd be interesting to see what this paint scheme would look like on a blue ss and a black ss (the go-tee on the black could be red!)