Muffler Help!

straight through or two chamber???? i want the most horsepower and torque i can get out of these. does it even make a difference between 2 chamber and straight through???? i really like the sound of the 2 chamber, but is it gonna lack in performance??? i know were talking about 5 horsepower here, if that, i just wanna know????

I dont think there is much of a difference. One thing is sure is that they are less restrictive than a stock muffler.

Lots of people say that glasspacks are actually more restrictive than lets say a 2 chamber flowmaster muffler, but i did not notice any difference when I went from a Flowmaster to Glasspacks. Its all about your personal preference and what kind of sound you want your truck to make.

Here is a clip of my glasspacks

th_MVI_1359.jpg

straight through or two chamber???? i want the most horsepower and torque i can get out of these. does it even make a difference between 2 chamber and straight through???? i really like the sound of the 2 chamber, but is it gonna lack in performance??? i know were talking about 5 horsepower here, if that, i just wanna know????

Just remember exhaust is nothing but a bouncing wave. The more chambers that you have to go thru the more restrictive it will be and in return will kill your performance.