2011 6T9 Gto 2011 6T9 Firebird And 2011 Hurst T/A

Oscar8415

Cool idea.... The fitment / design of the headlights & tail lights on the Trans Am-aros just don't look right to me. (Especially the tail lights)

And why would they make a GTO Judge out of the Camaro? Pontiac already made a late model GTO.

WOW I got chills looking at that GTO. That's the most retro/modern car I've EVER seen, even more than the challenger. What an amazing vehicle! Makes me sad to think that pontiac is gone. If Pontiac produced that car I would buy it NO questions asked! :pepsicheer:

...Makes me sad to think that pontiac is gone. If Pontiac produced that car I would buy it NO questions asked! :pepsicheer:

My first car was a '77 Bandit T/A - if GM produced that Hurst T/A car I would buy it. And drive the hell out of it LOL.

Mr. P. :)

Ha never mind, it is in production! $27K conversion cost over the base Camaro. Still hate the dash though, too Camaro-ish! Hmmmm......

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

LMAO nice way to re-purpose BMW headlights on the white T/A.... Those guys need to stick to bikes. those cars just blow!!!!!!!

I halfway agree; a couple parts are awesome, and a few other parts are awful - the side body mouldings just don't work with the kits for one, yeah the headlights could have been done better, the lighting on the rear fascia should be wider, and a shaker coming through a raised hood... Guess I am changing my mind now. I love the wheels and T-Tops though (on the 7T7).

Mr. P.