Fast Five

T-Bag

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from seeing the movie an it was by far the best movie I ever seen in my life. I've watched a lot of movies in my life and this has to be the bst by far. The ending tripped me out though, ending after the credits. So yea, anyone going to see this movie, do not get up and leave when the credits start. Stay seated because what happens next will trip you out.

I saw it Friday morning, and it was awesome 9/10, even if just for the Diesel/Rock fight and chase scenes. But dammit, I missed the end of the credits. What did it show? (maybe pm me, so as not to ruin it for everyone else who hasn't seen it.)

Edited by TXblueSS (see edit history)

I saw it Friday morning, and it was awesome 9/10, even if just for the Diesel/Rock fight and chase scenes. But dammit, I missed the end of the credits. What did it show? (maybe pm me, so as not to ruin it for everyone else who hasn't seen it.)

PM sent

it was ok , but what makes me made is that its not about car racing anymore wtf?? like when they got that Porsche they built up the scene like the were going to race and they didnt even show the race wtf?? all it was is a oceans 11 with some cars in it ... sorry guys but i give it 5/10

Careful leaving the theater afterwards, crazy adrenaline fueled kids will probably try to show off peelout.gif , and cops will probably be there waiting for them

But the movie does look decent, time will tell though

:crackup: Yeah I remember I saw someone get pulled over after the second time I watched the First one in Theaters, the Problem is that our only movie theater is literally right next to the State Police :yellow_loser:

I will admit I did a little burnout in my truck. What do you expect I was in High School

it was ok , but what makes me made is that its not about car racing anymore wtf?? like when they got that Porsche they built up the scene like the were going to race and they didnt even show the race wtf?? all it was is a oceans 11 with some cars in it ... sorry guys but i give it 5/10

it never really was about street racing, the first one had a street racing scene and the movie was about them taking semi's and their merch...

-Rob