Dylan@Adams..

Hey Dylan, interested in picking up a kit from you guys. It'll be a complete kit with the PC/Flex not sure which yet, which is why I need your help. If you can take a look at my garage pictures and help me out it'd be appreciated. I can only post up some pix here. The paint is pretty rough, lots of scratches, swirls and just really dull. Ive been reading your guys forums and looking @ the before/afters photos, and i'm sold. I need a kit for when I get home from afghan to spend a good couple days on my truck, give her some lovin' for being gone a year. Thanks in advance.

If the paints in rough shape definitely go with the flex... its more powerful and capable of doing more correction.

Did you have a budget you were trying to stick too?

What about wash supplies and stuff to maintain it once its fixed? The thing is if your paint is in rough shape now, its likely your wash and maintenance routines that are causing the problems so its just as important, if not more so, to get the right supplies to maintain it once you do correct the paint.

I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow (Home Opener at Angels Stadium, then off to Temecula with my wife for the weekend. Shoot me an email and we can talk when I'm back next week) [email protected]

Yea, it's decently rough. Needs some correction, i'd like to fix that and maintain. Budget isnt too much of a big deal, but then again.. Id like to save some money to pick up my headers also :P Have fun oon Vaca. I'll shoot you an email and we can chat, thanks.

• 1 month later...