2X4 Through My Window

oh wow that could have been very bad. ive seen stuff like that where people ended up dead. wow looked like they got pretty dang lucky. that video was posted a week ago and already is heading to over 2 million views.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

yeah but that happens all the time to me and i don't whip out a video camera so i can post it on you tube to show others i got slowed up on my drive home. I guess my priorities are slightly different then his I mean really what was he gunna do with this video follow them to there next rest area and show them it and say "why were you blocking both lanes??" I guess it is just pointless to me sorry for the rant and not trying to start and argument with the above posters just seems dumb to be filming two cars driving down the road.

yeah but that happens all the time to me and i don't whip out a video camera so i can post it on you tube to show others i got slowed up on my drive home. I guess my priorities are slightly different then his I mean really what was he gunna do with this video follow them to there next rest area and show them it and say "why were you blocking both lanes??" I guess it is just pointless to me sorry for the rant and not trying to start and argument with the above posters just seems dumb to be filming two cars driving down the road.

DUMB and DANGEROUS.

Should be outlawed - just like cell phones and texting....