Custom Roll Pan [Concept SS Style]

I showed my dad a pic of the concept ss...

42car2.jpg

and he loves the roll pan... so since the street scene wont totally fit perfectly can i just go to a shop and get the bumper cut and stick custom exhaust through it? or will i have to do something else in order to keep the bumper from like... melting or whatever from the exhaust....??

i know about the regency thing.. but i heard theyre expensive.. so does anyone have any suggestions?

if you wanted something like that you are going to have to go completely customer. you might be able to purchase a roll pan (BSER on the site sells em..not sure if there are any left though)...or you could have one fabbed up...then the exhuast would be all about finding the right tips and securing them, cutting the roll pan...and then risking all of it not knowing if it will turn out right...and possibly end up with a grapefruit cannon set up :jester: ...isn't that right dad ;) ...

either way..your old man is going to have to spend some dough to get that done...unless regency wants to make a 1 off custom roll pan for you...??? never know...

Archived