Ready For Rotors And Pads.Totally Undecided.

Warden

I already bought a set of GMPP front rotors.Now I wish I had waited and got the 06 calipers and rotors.:banghead: After doing some reading I am totally undecided.:dunno: Looks like I've got it narrowed down to GM ceramics or Napa Premium.Way too much info.

Edited by Warden (see edit history)

My stock brakes made it to 64,3xx miles until November 2008 (been stored). I plan on just doing the bigger caliper/rotors from the 05+ front setup, I baby my truck so stock brakes are good for me. One reason i will stick with them over an equally priced aftermarket brakes is the durability, it took almost a year of sitting to notice first signs of rotor rot.

r1concepts.com

there slotted rotors prem. with posi quiet pads. Been using them for years on customers sss trucks and they work great stop excellent and no dust.

call up steven there and tell him tony the trailblazer guy sent you he will take care of you well.

Thanks for the advise guys.It seems no matter what brand you read about,someone loves them and someone had problems.I bought some GMPP front rotors from Brad.They look like good quality and he gave a great deal on them.I've ordered Hawk LT pads from a local shop who had them on sale.I'm going to run them for a few weeks and if they seem ok I'll order the same for the back.

Thanks.