Some Updates, Havent Been On In A While

gmcsierragt

I wish it wasnt so hard to post pics on here, Id have a bunch to post if I could only load larger files.

So I just sold my Foose 22' wheels with Kuhmo tires for $950. yesterday on CL, put my new stock silver SS wheels back on, I got lucky, last summer after I bought my Foose 22's some kid wanted to trade me a 2002 Honda TRX 400 for my silver SS stock wheels which had some curb rash and the tired were at 60 to 70%, soon after I found a BRAND NEw set of of OEM Silver SS wheels on CL, Snaged those for $400. a couple days later I got some brand new Pirellis for em off CL aslo for $400. so yea Im back on my stockers but at least there in perfect condition

My odometer just turn 242k yea that is not a typo, still runs the balls but every once in a while I get the REDUCED ENGINE POWER and I have to shut the truck down and restart it a couple of times to get back to normal, happens almost every time I use cruise control which is really annoying, I have a clean throttle body and I replaced my MAF with a new OEM one about a year ago so idk.

I put on some high flow magnaflow cats and a wide open X pipe style Magna flow muffler going dual straight out the back with some black tinted chrome tips that look sweeter then most anything Ive seen, just happen to spot em at Lous custom exauhst when I went to have it installed, I saw em and knew that those tips were made to be on my truck, It sounds pretty sweet, deep and loud but not raspy and doesnt have the popping noises when letting off the throttle.

I also dumped some serious $ into the stereo, I got he Kenwood DNX9960, and got a sweet packeage deal on ebay 2 JL audio limited edition amps(chrome) there like the 07 model but who cares they were new in the box , also came with matching JL audio 4 gauge power wire, JL rca wires, 4 JL door speaker6.5inch, only bad part is I cant use the 2 rears cause they wont fit but the bose are handling the punishment from the amp surprisingly well, also came with JL fuse link and battery terminals. Then I bought the JL box with JL W3 12' that gose under the rear seat, took a week to blow that sub so I ugraded the sub to a W3v3 and thats holding up nicely. I also have a JL box that goes under the center console that holds the 10: JL W3 but I havent intalled it cause ive heard it wont sound right paired up with the 12" any words of wisdom on that? its not a easy install so I dont wanna waste the time if its gonna sound awful.

I also bit the bullet and spent the $ to get the Viper 5902 remote starter/alarm, It works great, but drains my battery if I dont start my truck for more then 48 hours, never did that before the viper was installed, best buy did the install and I havent talked to em about it yet so Idk, thought mabey it was my battery so I went and got a new Optima and no change, my alternator is jyst over a year old so it isnt that either

I wish it wasnt so hard to post pics on here, Id have a bunch to post if I could only load larger files.

I also bit the bullet and spent the $ to get the Viper 5902 remote starter/alarm, It works great, but drains my battery if I dont start my truck for more then 48 hours, never did that before the viper was installed, best buy did the install and I havent talked to em about it yet so Idk, thought mabey it was my battery so I went and got a new Optima and no change, my alternator is jyst over a year old so it isnt that either

You can upload your pictures to Photobucket than link them here.

I have a similar problem with the viper 5902. It only really is a pain in winter when it is extremely cold out. Generally don't seem to have a problem in the warmer weather, but then again it is rare when the truck isn't started for over 48 hours. My assumption is its either the shock sensor constantly working or that bright ass LED that blinks really fast.