A Couple Shock Questions.

Jordan836

Alright so the SS just turned over 88k and from what I can see the previous owner never replaced the shocks so needless to say they are over due for replacements. I drove from florida to connecticut the other day and it was the most bouncy bone jarring ride I think ive ever had. i was cringing the whole way. But ive been leaning towards the Bilsteins or possibly the Edlebrock IAS's I want the best ride possible because the ride is miserable now so if anyone out there likes another brand shock besides the Bilsteins and Edlebrocks dont be afraid to chime in! Also just another note I have DJM drop shackles in the back and the torsion bars cranked down a little bit in the front with the front bump stops trimmed and the rear ones trimmed and mounted to the frame. Im assuming I would still use a stock length shock with that set up?

I deal with shocks a lot for these trucks. the new belltech street performance by far I feel ride better and ive pulled bilsteins and edelbrocks off and put these on and my older customers like the ride much better.

Its easy for someone to say get brand x or brand y but not really testing other shocks which is not a fair assumption. Ive never had one person complain on the street performance shocks ride.

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)