F/S: Full Exhaust, Headers To Muffler

zachm89

Its time I pull the trigger on some ARH longtubes and corsa catback but i need to unload my current setup to help fund everything. Everything must go, as a full kit or in pieces but i will only separate if i have buyers for everything. Up for grabs is a set of LPP longtubes, catless midpipes to a dual 3" to single 3.5" flowmaster merge collector, single 3.5" mandrel bent exhaust to a DMH electric cutout finished up by a 5x11x22" magnaflow si/so with a turndown. All of this will fit on 99-07 classic ECSB trucks, two, four or awd. Ive figured up with parts and labor ive got roughly $1200 in everything.

Headers and DMH are sold. $350 picked up or +shipping for everything thats left. complete exhaust from collectors to muffler.

Zach

I can take more pics if necessary, the system DOES NOT currently have cats. I swapped in a new y pipe a few weeks ago before the procharger install to delete the cats. Pics also dont show the cutout but the DMH 3.5" electric cutout is included!

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

Iv seen this setup in person and its nice for sure. Great setup. GLWS vaseline boy

Thanks Brian :cheers:

If i decide to split it up Ill let you know on the headers, for now im keeping it as a full kit unless I get people for everything

how far are you from houston.

i would just need the headers though not the full set up

about 4 hours but youre in quite a line for the headers, lol. headers and y pipe go together no matter what but i will separate the rest if i can find buyers for all of it

Iv seen this setup in person and its nice for sure. Great setup. GLWS vaseline boy

:withstupid: This is one of the finest fabbed setups I've seen, the buyer will not be disappointed - the bends, piping, and joints look great and I did not see/hear any leaks. Also, this exhaust setup performs well, truck currently runs mid-12's with a Procharger P1 through this exhaust. :driving:

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

:withstupid: This is one of the finest fabbed setups I've seen, the buyer will not be disappointed - the bends, piping, and joints look great and I did not see/hear any leaks. Also, this exhaust setup performs well, truck currently runs mid-12's with a Procharger P1 through this exhaust. :driving:

Mr. P. :)

Thanks steve! This exhaust is defintely the best I've had on my truck since I've owned it and I hate to get rid of it but I've always wanted a corsa and arh headers. This is truly everything you will need to have a complete exhaust from block to tip!

Bump

Sorry if this don't show up correctly, but this my first post. Interested in these for a 4wd 2006 vortec max crew cab half ton. Sounds as if they should work even though you have a ext cab short bed. If nothing else add a little extra pipe before or after the muffler. Not knowing if you have a weight on all of this but hoping you could ballpark shipping to 46815. Thanks.

Headers are sold, everything else from collectors-muffler is still available. LPP y mid pipes ($100), Flowmaster dual 3' to single 3.5" merge collector ($100), mandrel bent 3.5" pipe to muffler ($150), DMH electric cutout ($200), Magnaflow si/so 5x11x22" muffler ($200). All cost me around $650 new plus installation and several people can vouch for how well this exhaust looks, sounds and performs. my truck went 12.3 yesterday with this setup. For everything thats left im looking to get 400 for + shipping if need be. Thanks for your interest!

new headers and catback are on the way so everything will be off the truck in about a week. headers are sold and im not looking to cut up the rest of the exhaust to separate things. only thing that I will consider separating is the DMH electric cutout but it will not include the cutout pipe, just the electric part. The exhaust will bolt up to any 99-07 classic ECSB truck with longtubes with 3" collectors! shoot me a pm if interested!

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)