Car Was Broken Into

eeekroar

I had a doctors appointment today, but left my wallet in my BMW. I let my girl drive it to work, so figured I would stop by and pick it up on the way. She also works at a doctors office with tons of old patients. I get there and see the passenger window busted out with huge key marks going down the side of the car. I went inside to tell her, she said she left her purse in the floor board. I called the police to file a report. The person stole my wallet and her purse, but left my ipod. I guess the theif didn't like Pantera. I called the insurance company and found out I have a $1,000 deductible for each cars, not both like I thought. So it looks like I might have to pay out of pocket. Oh yeah, my alarm did not go off when it happened. It did go off while I was standing next to it filing a police report. I guess BMW sets their alarms to go off after the break in so you will know for sure your shit was stolen. Sorry for ranting, today has been a bad day.

No cameras. BUT WAIT THE STORY GETS BETTER! I stopped by my moms house to get some money until our debit/ credit cars get unlocked and locked my keys in the truck. I remembered I left a window open at the house so we used my moms car to drive here. I climb in window, and let my girl in and she says" I put your spare keys in my purse the other day" So now the thieves have my address and my keys to my truck.banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

Damn dude thats one hell of a situation your in! Now may be a good time lower that deductible, insure your mods, add gap insurance, ensure theft is covered and pray like hell! Oh, and a new viper alarm wouldnt hurt. They have a new GPS module that you can install in your truck and you can see exactly where your truck is, how fast its going and way more.............

Yeah, it's my own fault about the deductible.idiot.gifidiot.gifidiot.gifidiot.gifidiot.gif

I should of read all the paperwork instead of thinking my girl understood the guy on the phone. I am getting a viper on both vehicles now. I thought the new BMW alarm would be sufficient enough, considering my dog can set it off, but prying the door handle off and breaking out a window won't. I'm changing out the house locks today, since he has keys to the house. I have a home alarm system through Tapper,but it obviously not worth a crap since I climbed through window,and walked around the house without setting off the alarm. It's funny how all this shit can happen, but the one thing that gets me down is not knowing what in my transmission is giving out,an using my headers and corsa fund to fix the BMW.I'm trying to get my girl to transfer to another doctors office before it happens again. Hopefully she wont leave her purse sitting on the seat, like I say DON'T do every time we go ANYWHERE. She always says it's too heavy to bring in stores. Why do girls carry duffel bags full of receipts anyways

confused.gif

The F***ING check engine light has come on in the BMW again. I am loosing count on how many times I have had to bring it into the shop now. I think this is the 8th or 9th time. The first time it makes it a month without having to sit in the shop, I am going to send everyone 1,000 dollars. Don't get your hopes up!

At first I thought BMW stood for BITCHES MAKE WAY" I've arrived" Now I think it stands for Bunch Money Wasted

The coffee pot has a sign next to it at BMW in LA that says this cost more to maintain than a new BMW. WTF coffee filters are they using?

I have a BMW 850i and I can tell you that BMW stands for... Bring Money Withyou

sent from my thunderbolt

:squintnoeswerdrun: Selling the BMW for TBSS or CTS-4. BMW has become scam artists since they changed over to these new body styles, at least for the 3 series E46.

• 3 weeks later...

So it's been a month since it happened and I got an update.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone found her purse at Urgent care today.Which is right across the street,With my keys,our wallets, and everything else inside. The only thing missing was the cash.Which was not a lot since we only carry cards. I guess all the things I said about them getting high on my prescribed Lartabs was wrong.Granted I still have to pay $900 out of pocket to fix key marks, I'm just happy they don't have keys to everything I own.

Btw- The Bmw is broke down again!

So it's been a month since it happened and I got an update.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone found her purse at Urgent care today.Which is right across the street,With my keys,our wallets, and everything else inside. The only thing missing was the cash.Which was not a lot since we only carry cards. I guess all the things I said about them getting high on my prescribed Lartabs was wrong.Granted I still have to pay $900 out of pocket to fix key marks, I'm just happy they don't have keys to everything I own.

Btw- The Bmw is broke down again!

Wow a month later! Maybe someone who worked there? Where did they find it? Get rid of that car way too many problems!

Yeah, crazy!

Well I just did a count and they took 10 of the tabs, and left the rest. Why wouldn't they take them all?My wallet was still in her purse but they took my License. They found it out in the parking lot, I wonder if the person who found it and called took the tabs? I just find it so strange a thief would open the bottle and count out ten.