1000Ft Track

ssbullet

Here in Arkansas there's only a 1000 ft track n a couple 1/8th mile tracks. April 30th I'll be taking my ss to the track for the first run in my (newsed) truck. I traded my 04 hemi ram quad cab with lt headers, cai, superchips, dual exhaust and ran a 12.6 at 1000ft which I didn think was bad for big heavy truck. I think my ss with ram air volant and dual magnaflow with factory tip awd should be close to that maybe better?

• 3 weeks later...

got rained out so i guess ill have to wait till next weekend. i was so pissed, i had her all shined up and lookin good then it decides to rain all weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

id say youre probably looking at another mid to high 12 at 1000ft. my 04 with headers, full exhaust, tune, built tranny and 3000 stall ran a 14.1 in the 1/4 with i think a 11.8-9 at 1000ft. who knows though, let us know how it does!

Ok it's my 05 sss with full volant cai an dual mufflers, vs my buddies 05 hemi quad cab with cai, full headers with cutouts, msd ignition, stage 2 transmission, and tuner. My quickest reaction on the pro tree was. .2 but averaged .3. Quickest 1000ft was 12.19@84mph. Lol I wanted the high 11's so bad! Maybe with tuner. Raced him 6 times with 6 wins! I'll see if I can get these videos posted from my phone.

Yeah he has more mods if I just had a tune I can beat him down the track everytime. I beat him all the way down 2 of 6 times but I got the win everytime cuz of reaction.