Funny Experience

BOB47

On my way to work this morning I was coming down a residential sidestreet. There was a squirrell in the middle of the road with his back to me. I kept getting closer and closer and he didn't move. When I was about 10' from him I stopped and revved the engine. He casually glanced back over his shoulder at me. I swear his eyes got big as quarters and he jumped straight up higher than the hood of the truck. When he came down he took 2-3 jumps towards the right side of the road and apparently remembered the nut he was eating and ran back to the middle of the road. He picked up his nut looked at the truck and shot striaght up in the air again like he'd seen me for the first time and bolted for the left side of the road where he ran headfirst into the curb and knocked himself out! After about 30 seconds he got up and wobbling like a drunk, went under some bushes.

The whole thing looked like something out of a cartoon. I laughed so hard my sides still hurt. I love starting the day with a good laugh.

I would've sat laughing just like you !

So I was parked on side of road once on Block Island and was watching a cat cross the road right of my drivers front fender. Out of nowhere a hawk swoooooped in and picked the cat up about 3 or 4 feet off the ground and then dropped him a second later.

Cat kept on walking across street like nothing ever happened. Hillarious mother nature.

Wow its really funny that you should say that.because just this morning, on my way to work, I was coming down a residential side street. There was a squirrel in the middle of the road with his back to me. I kept getting closer and closer and he didn't move. When I was about 10' from him I stopped and revved the engine. He casually glanced back over his shoulder at me. I swear his eyes got big as quarters and he jumped straight up higher than the hood of the truck. When he came down he took 2-3 jumps towards the right side of the road and apparently remembered the nut he was eating and ran back to the middle of the road. He picked up his nut looked at the truck and shot straight up in the air again like he'd seen me for the first time and bolted for the left side of the road where he ran headfirst into the curb and knocked himself out! After about 30 seconds he got up and wobbling like a drunk, went under some bushes!

Edited by Stg313 (see edit history)