Help Headers

1-SIK-SS

Congrats on the soon purchase. Well it depends if your going to run a cat-less exhaust, the pacesetters are pretty good flowing headers that I didn't need the Y. The custom shop fabbed me up a custom one. I didnt also want to spend an extra hundred on it lol. Just your preference, you can run cats also but space is limited. My exhaust guy had trouble with my silvy. Sometimes getting the Y saves the exhaust shop less hassling on trying to weld up your tubes. Sorry if I didn't make sense or if I wasn't any help lol

Jaime

Congrats on the soon purchase. Well it depends if your going to run a cat-less exhaust, the pacesetters are pretty good flowing headers that I didn't need the Y. The custom shop fabbed me up a custom one. I didnt also want to spend an extra hundred on it lol. Just your preference, you can run cats also but space is limited. My exhaust guy had trouble with my silvy. Sometimes getting the Y saves the exhaust shop less hassling on trying to weld up your tubes. Sorry if I didn't make sense or if I wasn't any help lol

Jaime

no that helped thanks guess ill order the y pipe as well, what are some good exhaust systems for it

That Y pipe wont fit your SS!! You can kind of cut it up and make it work but If I were you I would just fab up another one. Thats what I did. Plus that pacesetter Y pipe is just uncoated steel so it will rust unless you have it coated! If you want to keep it cheap use the stock Y pipe just cut the cats out that piping is plenty big enough. On my set up I went to a single magnaflow kind of like it would be if you used the pacesetter Y pipe but I had a custom on made that pacesetter one wont fit without some work!