Nascar Fans?

Blick05SS

Not sure if anyone would be interested but i have 6 dale earnhardt sr diecast 1:24 scale. I do have pictures and will load them tonight when i get home. I'd like to get 65 a piece for them but will entertain trades and offers on them. I have THE OREO, (2) COCA COLA, BASS PRO SHOP, NO BULL WINSTON, and his normal car. All but 1 of them are from 98 the other is from 2001.

Not sure if anyone would be interested but i have 6 dale earnhardt sr diecast 1:24 scale. I do have pictures and will load them tonight when i get home. I'd like to get 65 a piece for them but will entertain trades and offers on them. I have THE OREO, (2) COCA COLA, BASS PRO SHOP, NO BULL WINSTON, and his normal car. All but 1 of them are from 98 the other is from 2001.

ebay that stuff.i have about 200 of them i cant give away.they flooded the market with them and then messed up the sport.i cant even watch it anymore,and i used to love it

the dale sr should bring more though

i have his last championship hat with his and childress signature on it that i cant get to bring the money it should bring