Awd Dyno Advice

Link2603

are u looking for a tune? if so wheatley does street tunes not dyno tunes, and he can mail you a tuned pcm and u just swap out your pcm's and have a tune. AWD dynos are pretty tough to find. there is one in houston though

are u looking for a tune? if so wheatley does street tunes not dyno tunes, and he can mail you a tuned pcm and u just swap out your pcm's and have a tune. AWD dynos are pretty tough to find. there is one in houston though

How doesn that's work I just tell what I have done and what type of tune I'm looking for?

Can take the front drive shaft out. Just make sure u don't drive a sec without it in only on the dyno and it should be fine. I know 2 poeple who have done it

I ve heard of people doing this but I just didn't common it was

How doesn that's work I just tell what I have done and what type of tune I'm looking for?

yea he'll ask for your mods and cam/stall size and other stuff and he'll tune you a pcm mail it to you, and switch the pcms out. alot of guys here have mail ordered tunes from him and love them. im lucky im local to him and i got a live street tune