Sold The Ss

arturomoreno

like the title states, i sold the SSS. I sold it to my brother in afghanistan, he came home on leave and i let him drive it for the first time since i bought the truck. He fell in love with it and since im starting school soon i figured i wouldnt need the 6.0 but a gas saver. so i offered it to him and he took it with out even thinking. Anywho i just want to thank everyone on the site for welcoming a noob like my self to the site and gave me valuable info about my truck that i didnt know. i advised him to come to the site if he has any questions...so if he does i know you guys and gals will welcome him like you did me.

that white is sooooo freaking clean lookingChevy_anim.gif

thanks, i figured the red ws catching too much attention on the highway when i was speeding, so i painted it white with flakes and i fell in love with it! it still catches alot of attention, but i think it looks better this way

thanks, i figured the red ws catching too much attention on the highway when i was speeding, so i painted it white with flakes and i fell in love with it! it still catches alot of attention, but i think it looks better this way

nice!!! how much was the paint job??? if u dont mind my asking, PM me if need be...

-Rob