Grille Install Help

i recently bought a 5 piece grill set from a fellow SSS member, but it didnt come with instructions lol and im looking at this hardware and i have no idea what to do with it all of it lol. Anyone have a manual with pics by chance? or possibly a how to?IMG_0606.jpgIMG_0605.jpg

the longer screws w\ the butterfly clips r for the upper two grills... insert the screw into the holes w/ the heads facing out and screw the butterflies on,place over ur stock mesh grill and fold the butterflies in then tighten and reapt. for the second one. not sure what those other brackets r for i just screwed the lower 3 right into the bumper and brake ducts

*EDIT* looks like the whole 5 piece set is a bolt over (bolts over the stock honeycomb grill)

Edited by bruiser04 (see edit history)

i looked on the carriage works website and the brackets are for the upper, im supposed to cut out the honeycomb and screw it to the grille assembly and the lower is supposed to use the butterflys, i think im just going to go to home depot and buy some more butterfly clips and screws tomorrow and of course some black spray paint lol. and yes......there will be pics

Yeah that thing will be super easy to install. Pretty self explanatory once you get going. Just make sure you love billet before you cut out the honeycomb. I did the same thing and realized I didn't like it at all and had to find a stock sss grille. You can install it over the honeycomb first to make sure fyi.

i went to home depot today and bought some butterflies and black spray paint. im going to throw it on there this week and see how i like it and if i like it alot ill go ahead and maybe permanently install it