Finally Got My Drop Done And My Bed Side Fixed!

ls2silvy

Finally got my drop done and my bed side fixed, had a little PDR work done also! Working on the LS6 valley cover conversion with the Saikou Michi dual DC3 catch can as i type this, getting tuned on tuesday night and then it off to the track wednesday night!! Hoping to get my C6 vette ZO6 brake conversion done soon also.

0fgifug13l4i.jpg

0ghuieqrhgoi13.jpg

Got some new logo work done on our "team" stickers, whatcha think?

l_3dfac5b290eb664c2a5bcc48f3543e5a.jpg

Logo has potential. Hopefully you don't keep the lettering below it. Takes away from it.

I would leave it off but then no one knows what it means lol, they are always like "whats XVNR mean" lol

yeah i need to buy a paintable 06 grille and color match it.

Just sand off the chrome. Ive heard of a cpl different ways people have removed it. A good body shop should have no prob removing it and saving you money over buying a different one.

Just sand off the chrome. Ive heard of a cpl different ways people have removed it. A good body shop should have no prob removing it and saving you money over buying a different one.

i'll talk to my body shop monday and see what they can do. Wish i could find someone that could photo shop some orange 2010 camaro SS stripes on to my truck to see if im going to like them or not lol.

Looks good. But you might want to looking to getting a SS bumper honeycomb grill. It doesnt match your top. Its a great start though. Looks good

Thats just small details lol, everyone always asks about those but you hardly even see them, especialy when your looking at whats powring it! But i will get them done some day, i'm more of a go fast guy with looks second lol.