Finally Got My Drop Done And My Bed Side Fixed!

ls2silvy

White door and tail gate handles, ZO6 brakes, cal tracs and i might inigrate some 2010 orange camaro ss stripes in to it with orange ss emblems?? Thanks!

sweet i was going to suggest the door handles and front grill.but wanted to figure out if you had that in mind already. im not one to tell people what they should do with there stuff. no matter what i think it looks good as it sits. but i think color matching a few little things will set if off. make sure you post more pics. trucks lookin good. :pepsicheer:

Nice looking truck! I'd go easy on the colour matching as it looks great as is.Most guys go too far.Some automotive graphic shops can take a pic of your truck and add what you want before you commit.You could even use white shoe polish on the grill and stand back about 20' to see if you like it.I sure wouldn't be sanding any chrome off untill I was sure.Even though costly the stripes can be removed if you don't like them.